[DIGNITY] Dignity Coconuts Organic Raw Coconut Oil 4oz
We've got the best quality organic coconut oil you can find in the market!
In your food, it won't overpower. On your skin, it goes on smooth.
Dignity Coconuts is not only a great company making the best quality coconut products, but they are committed to being a force of good in the world by providing jobs in order to break the chains of poverty and slavery.
Dignity Coconuts' Organic Raw Coconut Oil is :
1. 100% Raw - More benefits in each scoop. Most coconut oils (even ones labeled "Organic) are over-processed, burning off nutrients or using chemicals to separate the oil. Dignity Coconuts' chemical-free and no-heat method give you more raw benefits in each scoop.
2. Light Taste & Aroma - Won't overpower everyday meals - perfect for Keto, Vegan and Non-Dairy diets. Lesser coconut oils either have a strong taste and smell or they are made with moldy, bug-infested coconuts. Dignity Coconuts' fresh, mild coconut taste won't overpower your meal or make you stink.
3. Pure - 100% Organic, Unrefined, Non-GMO, Non-hexane, No heat, No moldy coconuts. 62% MCTs naturally, without the chemicals.
Dignity Coconuts' Unique Method :
- Ethically Harvested: Their small-scale farmers are located in a remote part of the Philippines where we provide sustainable jobs and dignified work.
- Centrifuge Extracted: Milk and oil are separated with centrifuges - never heated or treated with chemicals
- Packaged & signed on-site: From coconut to jar in a few hours for ultimate freshness. Each 15oz jar is signed by a worker who made it.
How to Use :
According to Healthline, here are some clever ways to use coconut oil.
- Increase your metabolism - contains MCTs which are fatty acids that are quickly absorbed and can increase the number of calories you burn.
- Cook safely at high temperatures - has a high saturated fat content which makes it the best fats. for high-heat cooking. Just overall great oil for stir-frying and frying!
- Make homemade salad dressing
- Make toast with coconut oil instead of butter
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil when cooking rice
- Add to a cup of coffee
- Improve your dental health - use it for oil pulling.
- Relieve skin irritation and eczema
- Improve brain function
- Make healthy mayonnaise
- Moisturize your skin
- May help fight infections - has antibacterial properties that can help treat infections.
- Increase your ‘good’ HDL cholesterol - has the most consistent effect in an increase in “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Make sugar-free dark chocolate
- May reduce belly fat
- Protect your hair from damage
- Decrease hunger and food intake
- Improve wound healing
- Boost bone health
- Make a non-toxic insect repellent
- Remove stains
- Reduce inflammation
- Natural deodorant
- Quick energy source
- Heal ragged cuticles
- Relieve symptoms of arthritis
- Make our wood furniture shine
- Remove eye makeup
- Improve liver health
- Soothe chapped lips